Pneumatech's compressed air and gas solutions are available for the following industry-specific applications:
No one relies more on clean dry air than the automotive industry. One drop of unwanted moisture or oil can cause your pneumatic tools, or even your entire automated process to malfunction.
With Pneumatech compressed air dryers, your automotive manufacturing company can count on smooth-running automated processes, better health protection and high quality paint finishes.Talk with your local Pneumatech Advisor about automative air-drying systems
Landfill Gas Retrieval
Not surprisingly, excess moisture and other impurities in dry landfill/digester gas can cause serious problems in engines, boilers and utility lines. Pneumatech technology is preferred by landfill operators for trouble-free performance.
Trust Pneumatech gas dryers and filters to remove impurities while condensing and removing moisture.
- Based on your landfill digester gas volume generation, Pneumatech can fit a dryer size to your needs from 100,000 CF/day up to 21,000,000 CF/day.
- Pressure ranges are available from 10 to 500 PSIG.
- Pneumatech refrigerated gas dryers are rated at a pressure dew point, (PDP), of 39°F ± 2°F from saturated inlet conditions of 100°F to 120°F. Dryers function normally under ambient air temperatures of 50°F to 105°F.
In addition to meeting your capacity requirements, Pneumatech offers choices in modular
configuration, as well as accessory gauges, controls and warning lights to customize the
ideal dryer for your needs.
- Pneumatech refrigerated gas dryers contain standard commercial refrigeration units, controls,
valves and automatic drains.
- All units contain our own precision designed heat exchangers, filters, separators and refrigeration
circuitry including NEMA 4, 4X, 7 and 9 class wiring (explosion proof).
Pneumatech dryers are designed and manufactured for maximum dependability
and minimum maintenance and servicing in these applications:
- Landfill, digester or any gases
- NEMA-4, 7, 9 or 12 electrical
- Direct expansion or chiller type designs
- Air-cooled or water-cooled
- Open-type or semi-hermetic compressorsNo-gas loss auto drains
With Pneumatech, you can count on longer dryer life with continuous operation and 100% capacity modulation.Talk with your local Pneumatech advisor about air-drying for landfill gas retrieval systems
During peak-demand periods, electric utilities are often faced with increased power usage beyond their base load requirements. The utility industry's initial solution was to stress consumer conservation, but this tactic results in delaying the inevitable need to provide long-term power generation capabilities. Plus, during low power demand (nights and weekends), too much power would be available and the electric generation output would have to be cut back.
One innovative and popular solution to meeting peak-demand requirements is the compressed air energy storage concept.
- Stay competitive and reduce air costs with Pneumatech's ConservAIR Technologies an integrated, total-system approach to the supply, distribution and use of compressed air.
- In addition, we'll help you maximize your return on investment in recognized energy saving measures like ConservAIR Intermediate Controls® (I/C) and storage. While curbing carbon emissions, you can bank on the trading of carbon credits achieved as a result of your energy savings.
In combination with an efficient air compressor network, the ConservAIR I/C ensures your optimum energy efficiency at all times.
Your reward? Lower operating costs plus carbon credit profits.Talk with your local Pneumatech advisor for details
Oil and Gas Operations
We understand your primary mission: running your oil or gas operation efficiently and safely while complying with environmental mandates.
Count on Pneumatech's reliable, high-quality air-drying products and nitrogen generators
to support a wide range of your plant or pipeline maintenance and production activities, including day-to-day maintenance, maintenance shutdown/turnarounds and capital projects such as an oil pipeline expansion.
Across the globe, Pneumatech compressed air & gas systems support two primary segments of the oil and gas industry:
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- Pipeline Construction and Drilling
With unparalleled custom-design capabilities and first class customer service, our team will provide you with the right "Pneumatech-engineered" compressed air and gas treatment equipment
; easily transported where and when you need it.
We stand ready to make sure you'll perform during scheduled and unscheduled shutdowns and maintenance, and any other needs you require within fluctuating lead times and under harsh conditions in many cases.
Pneumatech is the oil and gas industry's choice for compressed air and gas treatment systems.Talk with your local Pneumatech advisor about our field-ready oil and gas equipment