|Country of service:||Italy - Montecchio Maggiore (VI)|
|Company name:||MultiAir Italia S.r.l.|
As a further development on the growth of Pneumatech brand in Italy, we are selecting a Business Development manager in our organization focused on overseeing the territory and promoting Pneumatech solutions, especially for OEM applications outside ordinary compressed air business. Italy is particularly rich in OEM producers (metal working plants, laser cutting machines, lines constructors for food & beverage, packaging, plastic production, wine making) that represent an important potential for Pneumatech compressed air & industrial gases solutions. He/she will report to the Pneumatech Sales Manager. Mission Business development
- Successfully pursue the achievement of the sales targets assigned to the area and to individual dealers / retailers, in quantitative and qualitative terms) according to the strategies of Industrial Air and CTS Business Lines. - Conduct an in-depth market analysis and segmentation, to identify all potential segments to promote quality air and industrial gas solutions - Identify main OEM constructors developing stable partnerships outside specialized compressed air dealers.
- Build a sales network based on specialized business finders, OEM resellers, system integrators and engineering firms. - Develop Pneumatech as a reference brand for high added value and niche applications - Develop partnerships that guarantee a constant and repetitive order flow
- Making the brand known by inserting Pneumatech solutions in the tender specifications
- Prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, and commercial terms and conditions
- Develop and present sales materials, calculation tools, and promotional programs
- Develop specific technical and customized together with OEM partners providing commercial and technical competence
- Train partners staff on new products, services, sales tools, supporting them even during commissioning when necessary - Train technical and commercial staff on measurement tools, finding opportunities in the market for energy efficiency services
- Support Pneumatech Sales manager in all the activities related to brand development
- Relate with local service colleagues for aftermarket activities - Participate in local trade shows, hold training events in the territory
- Cooperate with marketing team to develop an effective brand communication and awareness, in order to generate new leads and opportunities
- Create leads and opportunities that we can share with Multiair dealers’ network Competence sharing and development
- Develop and support colleagues to be more successful in selling air treatment equipment and services, across the various brands
- Provide updated feedback to the management on market requirements, new products, competitors’ products, conditions and network
- Continuous competence development by updating job knowledge, by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; networking; and participating in professional air treatment organizations Reporting- Register customers base, sales activities, quotations, opportunities and leads on a daily basis
- Active use of the CRM system to report and seize cross brand opportunities
- CRM use for periodical reports related to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against sales goals.
- Sales funnel analysis to understand
- Report immediately to the management any special information gathered through field activity (e.g. recommendations for product, service, pricing changes and evaluation of competitive developments).
Proven experience in value sales with a high technical content, preferably in sector close to compressed air, territory management, negotiation skills, sales and technical presentations Experience in Technical or Sales in compressed air business will be considered an important value added Knowledge.
Very good knowledge of English
Sales or Technical experience in similar fields, knowledge of quality air market and producers will be considered an added value
Skilled in IT tools like MS Office, Outlook and SAP
Knowledge of the Brand organization and its products is an added value.
High school diploma or Bachelor degree in industrial engineering disciplines, electrical and mechanical engineering.
Personality requirements very curious, precise and proactive person Resourceful and entrepreneurial attitude
Willing to travel in Italy (70% of the time)
Very good level of communication and presentation skills.