Expert oxygen solutions for ozone production
What is ozone?
Ozone is a highly reactive and oxidizing gas that is used in many water treatment processes – from drinking water applications, pools and aquariums, aquaculture and the food and pharmaceutical sectors. It kills viruses and bacteria, removes chemicals and improves water quality. As the feed gas for ozone generators, top-quality oxygen is an essential component of ozone production.
Oxygen requirements in ozone production
Oxygen plays a crucial role in the production of ozone. That’s why a reliable and continuous supply of oxygen is a must. In addition, the oxygen also needs to have the optimum purity and flow to work with the ozone generator.
Download our ozone production brochure here below!
What are the benefits of on-site oxygen generation?
Many companies still purchase their oxygen – even though generating oxygen on-site offers more advantages.
- Greater cost-efficiency saves you money
- Eliminating bottle or liquid deliveries reduces your environmental footprint
- Take charge of your own oxygen supply
- Less hassle by removing supply logistics
Take your ozone production to the next level with the PPOG HE
30% more efficient than traditional oxygen generators, Pneumatech’s PPOG HE produces the right oxygen volume, purity and reliability at a massively reduced cost and a smaller environmental footprint:
- Top efficiency ensures low energy consumption and cost savings
- Produce only the required oxygen purity to eliminate the need to mix oxygen with compressed air
- Small carbon footprint helps achieve efficiency goals and environmental standards
- Connectivity options allow for remote monitoring of the generator
- Cooperation with OEMs and end users provides extensive field testing for top reliability
More than a superior product
But Pneumatech offers more than “just” the best oxygen generator on the market. We also provide the equipment and expertise our customers need to ensure that their oxygen is optimal for their application.
Expert advice and support
Contact us with the details about your application and its requirements, such as your oxygen usage or the size of generator you need. Our experts will put together the best on-site solution for you. If you don’t have that information or need assistance, they are ready to help you through the specification process.